Put the Jasmine in the Coconut Mix ‘Em Both Together
Hydrosols, otherwise known as flower waters, are all-around natural, soothing, balancing, and hydrating products. They can be integrated into your daily skin care routine and can be used all throughout the day as a quick pick-me-up for your body and mind. Hydrosols are great for sensitive, mature, oily or congested skin. So this sounds like more than just flower water doesn’t it? You can learn more about hydrosols in our blog titled, “What is a Hydrosol? and the Benefits of Geranium Hydrosol“, but for now let’s discuss why we choose to use jasmine hydrosol and coconut water in our Jasmine Toner Mist:
Benefits of jasmine hydrosol:
- Nourishing and moisturizing for all skin types
- Helps soothe dry skin and provide natural moisture that won’t clog pores
- Acts as a great natural face toner
- Contains astringent properties - once you apply it to your skin, you will notice it feels tighter and firmer and less oily. Yay!
- Has anti-aging properties - antioxidants shield against environmental stressors
- Evens out skin tone
- Helps reduce the appearance of age spots
- Can be used to cool down overheated skin and relieve exhaustion
- Non-irritating and helps with balancing all skin types without irritating the skin
- Has a wonderful, light, floral scent which can help enhance your mood!
- Can help ease feelings of depression as it soothes nerves, producing a feeling of optimism and euphoria. Aids in restoring positive energy to negative situations.
- A powerful natural aphrodisiac, good for the overly self-conscious of us, this scent can give your confidence a boost to allow you to express intimate feelings
Benefits of coconut water:
- Cleanses and hydrates
- Contains Vitamins A and C as well as protein and calcium making it a great little multi-vitamin for your skin
- High in electrolytes like potassium and sodium
- Contains no fat or cholesterol
- Is anti-aging. Coconut water contains cytokines that are known for cell growth and cell activation. This means that in time it can aid in minimizing the look of wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots.
- Contains lauric acid, an anti-microbial substance, that helps ward off skin infections
- Is a natural alternative in saying good riddance to acne and blemishes. It contains anti-microbial (see bullet 5) and anti-fungal properties that together can potentially minimize acne as it aids in clearing the skin.
- A great hydrating cleanser for all skin types
- As a natural toner, it reduces the appearance of pores while naturally moisturizing your skin.
- Can help in balancing the pH of the skin and keep the skin hydrated without adding excess oil.
- Pop quiz! Does coconut water contain Vitamin C? If you answered yes, you’re picking up what we’re putting down! High levels of Vitamin C found in coconut water can help reduce and soothe sunburns. This is the simplest product for after sun care out there! Just lightly apply to your skin and allow it to absorb. Anti-oxidant properties help in the sunburn healing process as well.
The combination of these two simple ingredients (though clearly “simple” here does not mean less useful) creates a hydrating and effective toning mist for the skin for you to enjoy at any time day or night in our Palms Island Jasmine Toner Mist. I love the scent of jasmine, and I also love coconuts! The combination of these two ingredients feels and smells so right! Trying out our Jasmine Toner Mist after formulating it with the addition of 25mg of CBD broad-spectrum THC-free distillate felt like heaven on my skin. Having such a refreshing product especially in dry climates, makes this my go-to toner spray that I carry everywhere. I hope you enjoy Palms Island Jasmine Toner Mist as much as I do and now you know the secrets of why it’s so awesome for your skin!
Made with love and aloha.